Principal attorney Willy Wong is registered to practice in California and registered to practice before the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO). He regularly assists clients with U.S. and foreign patent prosecution, patent novelty / validity / infringement opinions, and technology licensing matters. He has represented clients in various matters in state and federal courts, as well as at administrative hearings.
While attending UC Hastings College of the Law, Willy began his training as a law clerk at Wilshire Palisades Law Group in Santa Monica and at Ord & Norman in San Francisco. Shortly after being admitted to the California bar, he began working as a patent attorney at the prestigious Trojan Law Offices in Beverly Hills. After taking on Fortune 500 companies at Trojan Law Offices, Willy decided to establish his own law practice with a select team of top law school graduates.
When he is taking breaks between USPTO filings, Willy checks the latest scores on his fantasy sports teams. On the weekends, you can find him at a local blacktop where he tries to emulate (however poorly) his favorite basketball stars.
- California Supreme Court & all California state courts
- Northern District of California
- Central District of California
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- University of California Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, CA – J.D.
- University of California, Riverside, CA – B.S., Environmental Sciences major, Business Administration minor
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Regents Scholar – University of California, Riverside
- UCR Foundation Distinguished Undergraduate Fellowship – for research on chemokine promoters
TRANSLATORS, TRADEMARK SPECIALISTS, & STAFF
In addition to conducting legal research for Minder Law Group, Jocker performs grant management and coordinates volunteer programs for the City of National City, located just south of San Diego, California.
- San Diego State University – Masters in Public Administration
- University of San Diego – Paralegal Certificate
Dividing her time between both sides of the Pacific, Jenny provides outside consulting services to Minder Law Group by serving as a public relations specialist and as a liaison for Minder Law Group’s expansion to the Far East. Jenny offers translation assistance and years of experience administering multinational corporations.
- University of California, San Diego – B.A., Economics
- The Naganuma School, Tokyo, Japan – Japanese Studies
As a law clerk for Minder Law Group, Yihe assists the firm with legal research, analysis, and writing. In addition to receiving numerous academic scholarships and accolades, Yihe has published studies on real property law. Yihe previously represented clients on export and contract matters in China, where she is a licensed attorney.
- Yunnan University School of Law, Kunming, China – Juris Master of Law
- Zhejiang Science-Technology University, Hangzhou, China – Bachelor of Science, International Business